Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Everyday I'm Learning

After every single night we sleep through, we grow a little (nothing sexual). It amazes me how life has so freaking much to teach us. Every mini-second. Every single minute, has something new popping out of  nothing but time. One must not think of the future they say, but if you haven't thought of what you want to be tomorrow, what have you really thought of in life? It feels like just yesterday that I completed my internship and it feels great to be a little better than the rest of my contemporaries This post basically makes no sense at all. All I'm trying to say here is, Live a little. Life is too small to pick on others. Break that shell, spread your wings. Touch the skies. Know your future.
Also, Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises! Release tomorrow.
Till then,
Get Drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment