Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drive Away : Not So Much ?

So, My Not so scheduled Agenda for the days in the irksome month of April have been quite the same. Now , that my First Year results are out , and having cleared them all ! I have absolutely nothing to do! Well excluding general activities like : Facebook, Twitter, Sleeping, Eating, Talking, Pooping , Peeing , Songs , Singing Songs, Googling lyrics , Blackberry Messenger and Yeah! LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE (did I mention FB and Twitter before food ? How Could I ?) 
Ever Since My sister turned her Narcissistic Energy from doing literally nothing to Learning Driving and Now that she has successfully achieved her licenses  ,My Mother wants me to learn ! Its NOT like I don't want to , OF COURSE I DO! but not on the very next day of my 18th Birthday :| It was all so hasty . Then, Before I know it , I am the newly enrolled student of  INDIAN MOTOR SCHOOL {okay, I Get that titles are hard,but Who names it THAT! } Anyway, so as per the procedure to learn driving ,I had to Apply for My Learning License  ( And all that I did! ) . Once I got that , my Learning Process Begins !



(The verb Driving seems to be such an exciting concept for me! I mean, I'd Love to say 'So, Ill pick you up by 5, then? ' SO COOL!   BUT, when I was about 15 , an astrologer said to me once that I will participate in a ghastly ACCIDENT! (BANG!!!!!) Its Not like I believe it  much ! (ok, Maybe a lill ) but, this has always left me with a dubious ratio of Driving or not ? Its silly ! but a Very Small Ratio . )





Keeping Stupid Thoughts Aside , It was my first day of peddling a car ( In my own terms!)  and with all my courage I woke in the morning ( feeling like P.Diddy :P) with all my gathered confidence and stepped outside for my FIRST Lesson . With my prime motive being to swift well, I pushed the key in and Rotated it in a clock wise direction , Before I know it : HERBIE IS FULLY LOADED and ready to  express.

Today was my 3rd Class and I am Loving it :)

4 comments:

  1. It is amusing. Very raw and leaves an impact. But one still feels that there can be better metamorphosis in the way you write. :D

    Keep up the work. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , reader :) will improvise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i'd learned to drive soon after school got over.. and I still cannot drive! Can you believe that?! Although the city is i live in isnt so big, getting past the traffic norms is very easy too but i just cant hit the road sitting behind the steering wheel :P
    I Mess it up alwayss!
    wish you the best with driving anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Mumbai is a rash place to drive! I do drive now! but got no Confidence :p hope your doing well now ?

    ReplyDelete