Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Directions


Okay, All I want to do now is update a status on Facebook stating ' Lets Try Writing A Blog ? Excited ! ' and I am Also Going to Tweet the same! Hope I Get at least about 4 likes :p ? and one retweet ?
Well, Hello ! Blogging is a very new concept to me . I apologize If I get Things wrong :O
While I Gently Push the Keys on my Laptop ( Which {Laptop} is Btw Freaking awesome ) All I am Wondering is : if Anybody is going to read it! Its not like everyone around me is blogging :P the world I Live in Barely Tweets ! FORGET about Blogging ! But what the who , you know : It won't hurt to shout out my heart online would it ? ( I'm Talking about doing it the right way, whatever that means :p)
Speaking about me ? I enjoy Social Networking : Cause People in reality can be twisted , the digital version is not so bad!
Education : TRUST ME! IVE LIKE DONE ALMOST EVERY SUBJECT MY SCHOOL EVER OFFERED :p . I was in such a confusion during my high school! and MAN why did they ever have options ? Its been such a ride : shifting my subjects from extreme Technical Perspectives to Advertising Media! Right from Maths, English , Arts , Design , Biology, Physics, Chemistry then Dropping Maths , Dropping Chemistry and Physics. Then Taking Maths again , Opting Physics Again and Finally Dropping Biology ( WHICH I MISS SO MUCH )
PLUS with my kind of education board of Cambridge! I was fortunate to clear :' ) and with the blessings of god knowns how many people : I FINALLY got into a college :|
Not that Bad! Found my group thought ! :)

Its the month of April! and the Heat at its Peaks, I am starting a Blog! Having turned 18 last month : And learning Driving this month , nothings gonna really change that much . but well one thing is : this BLOG thing is gonna be on my Mind :)

OH ! and Did I tell You I LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment